Child Care Resource and Referral
Hope Child Care Resource and Referral Program provides support, resources and referral services for child care providers and parents in Our community and surrounding areas including Sunshine valley, Laid law, Spuzzum, Yale, Boston Bar and North Bend.
Our Program is funded by the Ministry of Children and Family Development to deliver resource and referral services in our area.
SERVICES FOR PARENTS
- Referrals to local child care providers and other child care services
- Information on how to choose quality child care and types of child care available in the community
- Access to resources and training that support both Aboriginal and Non-Aboriginal children
- How to apply for a child care subsidy, application forms available at our office, assistance contacting the Help line, and fax service. Child Care Subsidy Help Line 1888 338 6622 7:00-6:00PM M-F
- Access to parent education opportunities such as workshops and Printed information.
SERVICES FOR CHILD CARE PROVIDERS
- Start-up and operating information
- Workshops and networking opportunities
- Access to information relevant to caring for Aboriginal children and Non-Aboriginal children
- Newsletter Financial and administrative consultations
- Supportive home visits / assessments
- Access to child care resources such as equipment, toys and library materials
- Referrals to community resources
- Listing in a registry of child care providers which is available to parents
Our Office is located at 388B Wallace Street
Open Monday to Friday 8:30-4:30pm and 11:00-7:00PM 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the Month.
We are closed all Stat Holidays and during professional development sessions.
You may contact us at 604 869 2466 ext 403 Program Coordinator ext 402 program consultant
For more information about the CCRR visit the Provincial website www.childcarechoices.ca